In this context ADDIT3D is an important event where companies can look for specific applications for parts, materials, software and design solutions and CAM based on new technologies.
Thanks to the exhibition area and the conferences, ADDIT3D has become a reference point for the industry and offers a unique opportunity to exchange information and technology, improve competitiveness of manufacturing processes and gain firsthand knowledge on the advances of this technology.
ADDIT3D targets companies that:
- Want to learn about additive manufacturing and get to know firsthand the potential offered.
- Are incorporating additive manufacturing into their manufacturing processes and wish to have contact with suppliers and direct knowledge of the latest advances.
- Are looking for individual solutions tailored to their production requirements.
Systems and machinery for additive manufacturing and 3D printing technologies:
- Powder bed fusion
- Directed energy deposition
- Light curing
- Sheet rolling
- Extrusion of materials
- Injection of materials
- Hybrid manufacturing cells
- Other systems
Industrial applications of additive manufacturing for:
- Aerospace technology
- Lightweight construction
- Mechanical engineering
- Die and prototype manufacturing
- Medical science
- Household products
- Other industries
Additive manufacturing software:
- Simulation software
- Machine control software
- Quality control software
Raw materials for additive manufacturing:
- Gas supply
- Dielectric fluids
Scanner for additive manufacturing:
- 3D scanner
- 3D scanning services
- 3D printing services
- 3D printing design