Stand 2019: 5 / I-13
TECNALIA is a research and innovation organization dedicated to the development of new products and processes for the improvement of existing ones. TECNALIA provides privately funded R&D&I projects in some of the most relevant fields of technological implementation (advanced manufacturing, industry, transport, energy, health, etc.) , as well as technological services and innovation strategies.
Visiting sector addressed by the exhibitor
- SISTEMAS Y MAQUINARIA PARA FA
- APLICACIONES INDUSTRIALES DE LA FA
- MATERIAS PRIMAS PARA FA
- SYSTEMS AND MACHINES FOR ADDITIVE TECHNOLOGIES & 3D PRINTING / DIRECT ENERGY DEPOSITION
- SYSTEMS AND MACHINES FOR ADDITIVE TECHNOLOGIES & 3D PRINTING / HYBRID MANUFACTURING CELLS
- INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS FOR ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING / FOR AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY
- INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS FOR ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING / FOR AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY
- INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS FOR ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING / FOR LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION
- INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS FOR ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING / FOR MOULD MAKING AND PROTOTYPING
- RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ON ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING / RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ON ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
- TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONI ON ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING / TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONI ON ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
Click on the product name to see its details and technical description.
-Powder bed process. -Binder is used to create the “green” printed part. -The green part is sintered, infiltrated or used as it is. -Different parts configuration: dense parts, porous parts and multi materials. -Parts...
-Toolpath programming (CAM) -Optimization of process parameters based on a database for LMD -Monitoring of process parameters during manufacturing -Metallographic analysis of part quality -Part measuring by structural light...
-Additive technology based on Welding Arc technologies as energy source (Plasma, MAG, MAG-HOTWIRE) -Toolpath programming (CAM) -Toolpath strategies based on process simulation (Goal: Minimal thermal distortion) -Optimization of...
Click on the product name to see its details and description.